Watch out for the upcoming 3.6 version update of Flash 2 to be pushed maybe around after the CNY.
What to expect on the 3.6 Update?
Version Number: 7049D_APAC_AL_G50EN_V3.6_160119
Version Size: 239.33 MB
- Improve the macro performance;
- Set 2s count down mode as default for front camera;
- Increase the shutter speed and ISO of front camera to bring more sharp and stable image;
- Fixed the issue which front/rear camera switch icon disappears;
- Fix the issue which system UI has stopped due to the conflict with third party applications;
- Fix the issue which WiFi cannot recover to turn on mode after the flight mode turn off;
- Fix the issue which alarm clock still show "Pure Guitar" even select "None" as ringtone;
- Integrate the latest MTK patch;
As a tester, we experienced the uniqueness of helping to make a better update for all users. Our knowledge were also brightens up for possibilities that may occur along the process. But the assurance and integrity from staffs pulls out our emptiness and doubt.
3.6 is almost here to everyone. We will just wait after the CNY. As a tester and as an ordinary AF2 user, I can say that the update is almost closed to perfection. I was amazed on fixes done during our first try. We discovered some things that needed an attention and, gladly, the staffs/programmers acted on it. After the second system update of 3.6, fixes were done and we're excited for the final 3.6 to be released soon.
Now that 3.6 is finished, we (@Testers) humbly thanked the staff most specially to @Osama and @Shadow for the guidance all through out the process. For always being there to hear our suggestions. For always being there to guide us locate the root problem. For always being there so patiently exchanging of ideas. For always being there. For being so down-to-earth. For being so approachable. This is what we can promise as testers, as long as you need help for future updates and enhancements, we will always be there to lend a help and to take the good risks.
It's a good job after all team Flash!