Hi Flash Community members,
Based on our goal to improve the photography experience (Mobigraph) to our end users. The next software update for Flash 2 V3.6 brought many improvements. And we shall demonstrate them below:
- Improve Macro Shot Performance
The minimum focus distance of 8cm (3.2 firmware was approx. 10cm) has been greatly improved, as you can see on the old firmware 3.2 (top photo) - the out of focus shot and severe softness of the edges, compared with the substantial improvement of image quality to almost 95% of the latest 3.6 update. Noticed the difference?
- We received several requests from our users, to set the timer (2s) as the default setting for taking selfies instead of instant capturing.
- Adjusted the automatic Shutter speed and ISO for the front camera to improve Selfies.
That’s not all, we have made some improvements to the system:
- Fixed a bug where the camera switch icons disappears sometimes.
- Flashlight will be disabled when the battery drops below 15%.
- Update the kernel version with MTK patch.
- Plus plenty of minor changes to fix low probability bugs and improve the overall experience.
The important question, when are we getting this OTA? we're in the last stages of testing it. We shall inform you soon!
Guess what? not all of you have to wait. We are looking for 20 enthusiasts who are willing to test this version before everyone else, and share their feedback with us and the community!
What are the requirements?
- Own a Flash 2
- Geeky minded, speaks phones.
- Good command of English
- Got some time to spare to do the testing
Interested? Reply to this thread with “I’m IN!” to consider your application. Also if you have any other suggestions, feel free to let us know
Update: We have enough testers for now, stay tuned for the official update. It should arrive in early February.
Update 2: 5/2/2016 We've made some improvements to the version we provided to our testers. It will be sent later today. Users from Thailand should expect receiving this update today. Other regions will follow, and the earliest is tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience and support. Together, we shall improve Flash!