Hi @Micko_Olivera. Can you enter recovery mode? Lets try to do factory reset first to see if this will solve your problem.
Please kindly backup all your data first before doing The Factory Reset.
Warning: this action will erase all your personal information, files and downloaded apps.
In Power off state:
1) Long press Power Key and Volume Up Key
2) Use volume up key to select "Recovery Mode" and use volume down key to confirm.
3) Press Power Key and Volume Up Key together twice to enter recovery mode.
4) Press volume down key to select Wipe data/ factory reset
5) Press volume down key to select " Yes---delete all user data".
If the problem still existed, please contact our service center http://www.flash3c.com/support/service-center/
You can use a courier service on your plcae to deliver your phone to the nearest service center from your place.