Hi @S_L_Y. Thank you for posting in your concern about your Alcatel Flash 2 battery. The fact that AF2's battery is enhanced with the advanced power saving mode, your battery lasts even longer. Here are the things you should be doing to have your phone's battery last longer by just having it charged once/day.
"Dear Flasher, thank you for contacting Flash support.Please kindly follow below.
- Make sure you follow the complete charge time (minimum 2.5 hours).
- After a partial charge, the battery level indicator may not be exact. Wait for at least 20 minutes after removing the charger to obtain an exact indication.
- Adjust the brightness of screen as appropriate.
- Extend the email auto-check interval for as long as possible.
- Update news and weather information on manually, or increase their auto-check interval.
- Exit background-running applications if they are not being used for a long time.
- Deactivate Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or GPS when not in use.
But of course, the more applications that are running simultaneously and running them in a longer time will consume the power stored in your battery. I hope that this tips will make your AF2 's battery efficient with just a single time of charging. If you have other concern, please feel free to drop them here in our community. Have a great day!