Hi @Nurul_Ashikin. If you forgot your password, you can try to factory reset your phone from recovery mode. Kindly follow the steps below to reset your phone to factory state again.
Warning: this action will erase all your personal information, file and downloaded apps.
In Power off state:
1) Long press Power Key and Volume Up Key
2) Use volume up key to select "Recovery Mode" and use volume down key to confirm.
3) Press Power Key and Volume Up Key together twice to enter recovery mode.
4) Press volume down key to select Wipe data/ factory reset
5) Press volume down key to select " Yes---delete all user data".