Just a quick update on an update (er?). The Flash Plus 2's Fota
upgrade will be available next week for your downloading pleasure in ID, MY, PH, VN and TH! However, it will unfortunately not be available for EU regions.
1) Integrated MTK patches.
2) Fixed translation error for Bahasa Indonesia.
3) Fixed issues some users have been having with the fingerprint feature.
4) Added the Night Mode switch button for the front camera. Night mode will improve the overall shooting experience when in low light environments.
5) Added Scene Mode and Multi-Scene Settings for Front Camera.
- Optimized compatibility with 3rd party APK, which will improve preview performance.
As with any upgrade, please bear in mind that software upgrades always carry some minor risks, therefore we encourage all users to first make sure their phone has not been rooted, that the software is updated to the official release version and that your personal data has been backed up. After your Fota upgrade has completed, it will take around 10 min to restart your device.
What should I do if the Fota upgrade is interrupted, stuck or fails?
1) Do not conduct a factory reset
2) Long press the power key for 10 seconds to power off the device.
3) Press power key to switch on the device.
4) Check for any outstanding updates and do the Fota upgrade again.
5) If, after Fota upgrade, you find errors such as being unable to restart your phone or boot loop, please refer to the instructions below:
1) Download SD rom to restore your system to SVN 01003, visit http://www.flash3c.com/support/flash-plus-2/download-resources/
2) Find your nearby service center to fix your device’s problem, visit http://www.flash3c.com/support/service-center/
That's all, folks! This update was primarily designed to improve on key areas with the camera that we thought need some overhaul and improvement.
Have a happy download!