Thanks for your concern and sorry for keeping you waiting for so long.
Actually this may be a good news~~ EU and ID 3GB Variant FP2s are about to update! You could choose FOTA update or manual update.
EU version: http://www.flash3c.com/support/flash-plus-2/download-resources/
ID version: http://www.flash3c.com/id/support/flash-plus-2/download-resources/
In this update, you will get V01005 and the release note is stated below:
(1) We've Changed the camera’s countdown seconds from 2s/10s and 3s/8s
(2) We fixed the ZSD parameter setting bug, improving the photo’s image noise and detail when enabling anti-shake.
(3) We've fixed the Anti-shake ISO parameter setting bug.
(4) We've added a “vibrate only” mode in the “don’t disturb” short cut in the drop-down menu. With this feature enabled, your device will vibrate only when receiving calls.
(5) We've optimized 3rd party camera apps.
(6) We've optimized 24-bit music playing.
(7) We've fixed the video recording’s focus issue for Cardboard camera and Google street view.
(8) We've upgraded GMS APK and integrated the Google Security Patch
(9) We've fixed the MiraVision dynamic contrast bug.
(10) Func. Hope you like it~
When using the default APK Music to play 24 bit music with FLAC format, Music may stop after playing for a few seconds.
Workaround: disable the DJ mode by clicking on Music -> setting menu on the upper left corner -> settings -> disable DJ mode.
In and emergency and need something fixed? Simply:
1) Download SD rom to upgrade your system to SVN 01005, visit http://www.flash3c.com/support/flash-plus-2/download-resources/557
2) Find nearby service center to fix phone’s problem, visit
That's all folks!
We hope all is going well with everyone and stay tuned!