I have a Alcatel Flash Plus 2 keep on freezing so I decided to format/reset it using the default Power+Vol Up.
I have followed the step to reset but after that step it keep on looping on erasing. The step below:
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power, release all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo appears.
- As soon as the Language Menu appears choose English by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to choose.
- After that, select "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Android robot Erasing screen appear for awhile and then restart, it does not end yet continue below after it restart.
The Erase looping start with Flash logo and then it change to the Android robot with Erasing word for a few minute but then it restart and loop again and again. Flash logo > Android robot Erasing > Restart > Start again with Flash logo > Android robot ......... It has been weeks.
So I try this step today:
1. The looping start with Flash logo and then it change to the Android robot with Erasing word.
2. Once it change to the Android robot with Erasing word, I press the Power button & Volume Up once and release both.
3. It change to another black screen with "Supported API? 3-- wiping data-- Formating /data...
4. Then it restart and back to No.1 and keep on Erase loop again.
Fyi, I cant go to the recovery screen no matter what I press. Vol+Up/down even if I turn it off (no battery) and turn it on again it will continue with the erase loop. This phone is stock, not rooted.
Tried to plugged in USB ~> PC. PC can detect the phone but that just it. Any idea? Any help will make me smile ;p
Appreciate the feedback.
Thanks and Regards