An update is coming to the Flash 2 and it's coming sooner than you think. This update focuses on fixing some existing bugs and improve the performance.
- Remove the default 2s countdown for front camera Selfies.
- Improve front camera performance and fix the grainy noise while recording video.
- Fix the bug where the notification light does not blink when the battery reaches 20%.
- Enhance the unread messages quantity logic to include pop-up windows response into consideration.
- Alarms now work even when the phone is set to silent and meeting mode.
This is a tiny update that our developers have improved recently. And all the fixes will be implemented in the Marshmallow version too.
Speaking of when will v3.8 will be ready? Tomorrow for the Philippines, other regions will follow few days later.
On another note...
Join the discussion now!